Monday, October 27, 2008

......! sEE mUz!C.....


Muzikkk is the air I breathe, the blood that pumps through my veins, that keeps me alive n’ happy in all circumstances, when I’m happy it adds more happiness and when I m sad it gives me strength to deal with those situation…… WoWWWWW!! What a line na…by the way its not said by me, it’s the front man of Green Day (“Joe Armstrong” in “Bullet In A Bible”)… I was watching that Gig on my Laptop (coz’ I dunno if they’ll come to India for a gig in near 50 years or not) with my friend Vinayak, he keep suggesting me to study and not to see this gig coz’ tomorrow is our exam, but finally he was with me watching that gig…While watching it I realize how many people of different religions, different caste, different background come together and everybody is like cheering, screaming and enjoying like hell. I believe all the members of “Green Day” must get emotional and at the same time happy to perform in this crowd of 70,000 folks. Music is not like millions of instruments are crying like hell and you jumping on that beats… Music is something else music brought all kinda folks together and expresses the feeling, the aggression, the violence inside them… It’s a part of my life that walks with me like my shadow till the end.

The legends like Elvis Presley, Led Zeppelin, Sir Jimmy, Lata Mageshkar, Bob Marley, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Pink Floyd; they all had introduced the meaning of real music to the world... They gave us the best definition for the music, the new dimension to the music... Their music is in every person’s mind, singing their songs all day long...Well initially when I was in school I just listen songs for fun or when I get bored or something but now music is different for me, I try to get the message from it, the message of peace, the message of love, the message of hatred for the people who has done wrong things to the others, they want to convey all this to the world and they had….

But as we are getting into this imaginary or I should say fake world the meaning to music has drastically changed, all folks are listening to the jumping numbers, they just want music to be jumpy, pumpy and sung by some famous singer... No offense but all this is BullShit, I dunno about you people but I strictly don’t want to follow this kinda music. I think the selection of kind of music you listen, change you’re thinking about the world too, the society, the people you love, the things you want to do to change this tainted society….

So lets do something to make some changes, as we are striving to this great financial crisis, riots, political vague decisions etc etc. we need someone to be innovative, to give us a path that can save us and bring us from this ground zero to some height. It’s all us, we the people can change anything, so if we can do it by going into the real world of music, by introducing the meaning of music to our real life, so we’ll….

I see music, I think about it so I need you people also to do the same and let’s not just listen it for fun, let us do it to bring revolution in this world….”

3 comments:

Captain Grim said...

im wid u man, lets take that plunge :P

hazel said...

hmmm... gud 1... cm up wid sth related ur life... like the first time u started listenin to rock, who all inpires u...den the journey u ve accomplished,the jouney which lies ahead na... it ll be interestin..:)

shAily said...

a good blend of "music" with the issues of concern.... and yaaaaa i m wid u tooooo!!!!
:)